Creativity in the Early Years
- Date: Thursday 12 July 2018
- Time: 9:00am – 11:30am
- Location: Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy
- Cost: £60 per person
Details and content
A creative and interactive fun workshop that will empower Early Years Practitioners to create an environment that allows children to become creative and critical thinkers.
It is designed for all Early Years practitioners.
- Gain practical ideas
- Learn how to extend children’s creative play.
- Learn how creativity can extend and support other areas of the EYFS
- Share best practice
The session takes place at: BTSA, c/o Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy, Sussex Place, Longton, Stoke on Trent, ST3 4TP.
Parking is available at the Florence Sports and Social, Lightwood Road, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST3 4JS (Short walk away from Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy).
Please do not use staff or co-op car park.
To book your place(s) on this course, either:
- Complete the online form below
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Josephine Edwards on 01782 235 524
PLEASE NOTE: 14 days’ notice must be given to cancel a course to avoid a cancellation charge
An invoice will be sent via email following your booking.
Upon submission, you shall receive an email confirming your booking.
Please check your spam/junk folder and email email@example.com if you do not receive this email.