The Poetry of Play
- Date: Friday 5 June 2020
- Time: 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Location: Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy
- Cost: £170 per person
Details and content
BTSA are delighted to host this course facilitated by Greg Bottrill, a former Assistant Head and Early Years lead of a large primary school in Devon. His first book ‘Can I Go And Play Now?’, which explores how play can come to life in nurseries and schools, has gone on to become a bestseller. Greg is now supporting other settings to develop their provision and practice. He is passionate about children as capable, confident and creative protagonists in their education, as well as the idea of ‘letting go’ so that children can authentically explore and discover both the world and themselves.
The course will include the following –
- Create the ideal learning landscape
- Develop confident interactions
- Discover the impact of Next Steps planning
- Explore the power of the 3M’s approach to all areas of EYFS
- Evaluate your practice with the Magic Mirror toolkit to identify areas for development
- Level up early writing with the Message Centre Masterclass – THE way to bring joy and energy to early writing
- Learn the beauty of IVA – three steps to success
The session takes place at: BTSA, c/o Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy, Sussex Place, Longton, Stoke on Trent, ST3 4TP.
Parking is available at the Florence Sports and Social, Lightwood Road, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST3 4JS (Short walk away from Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy).
Please do not use staff, Co-Op or New Florence pub car parks.
To book your place(s) on this course, either:
- Complete the online form below
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Josephine Edwards on 01782 235 523
PLEASE NOTE: 14 days’ notice must be given to cancel a course to avoid a cancellation charge
An invoice will be sent via email following your booking.
Please check your spam/junk folder and email email@example.com if you do not receive this email.