BTSA Terms and Conditions
- Submitting the booking form secures your place and commits you to pay the attendance or cancellation fee.
- BTSA reserves the right to make changes to its events, including content, timings, dates and venue.
- If BTSA has to cancel a course or event you will be offered a place on an equivalent course/event within a 12 month period.
- If no suitable course/event is available a full refund will be issued.
- Courses and events will be charged at the price shown on the website at the time of booking.
- Full payment is required 10 working days before the beginning of the course or event.
Cancelling your booking
- If you need to cancel your booking please inform us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 14 days’ notice must be given to cancel a course to avoid a cancellation charge.
- If you do not attend the course without previously informing us, the full course fee remains payable.