Embedding Excellence: A Programme for Recently Qualified Teachers
- Date: This is a three session programme (see course dates below)
- Time: 8:45am – 11:45am for all sessions
- Location: Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy for all sessions
- Cost: £400 for the whole programme
- Session 1: Tuesday 2 October 2018
- Session 2: Tuesday 5 February 2019
- Session 3: Tuesday 4 June 2019
Details and content
Embedding Excellence, is a three session professional development programme to support Recently Qualified Teachers in their second or third year of teaching. This programme will explore ways of ensuring teaching is effective and encourage participants to further their leadership skills.
Retaining the very best practitioners within our profession is part of our moral purpose and our personalised CPD programme for RQTs was developed through the support of the National College of Teaching and Leadership.
Embedding Excellence encourages teachers to be innovative practitioners using the very latest evidence based research to develop and improve their practice.
- Provides participants with the opportunity to explore leadership styles and develop their own leadership skills
- Supports the first steps into being a subject leader or leading an area of responsibility
- Develops skills and effective strategies used by teachers to progress pupils’ learning
- Understand the key principles underpinning good practice
- Take away practical classroom strategies linked to evidence based research
- Collaborate and network with other RQT’s
All sessions take place at: BTSA, c/o Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy, Sussex Place, Longton, Stoke on Trent, ST3 4TP.
Parking is available at the Florence Sports and Social, Lightwood Road, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST3 4JS (Short walk away from Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy).
Please do not use staff or co-op car park.
To book your place(s) on this course, either:
- Complete the online form below
- Email email@example.com
- Call Josephine Edwards on 01782 235 523
PLEASE NOTE: 14 days’ notice must be given to cancel a course to avoid a cancellation charge
An invoice will be sent via email following your booking.
Upon submission, you shall receive an email confirming your booking.
Please check your spam/junk folder and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive this email.