Embedding Excellence: A Programme for Recently Qualified Teachers
- Date: This is a three session programme (see course dates below)
- Time: 8:45am – 11:45am for all sessions
- Location: Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy for all sessions
- Cost: £400 for the whole programme
- Session 1: Tuesday 1 October 2019
- Session 2: Tuesday 4 February 2020
- Session 3: Tuesday 2 June 2020
Details and content
Retaining the very best practitioners within our profession is part of our moral purpose and our personalised CPD programme for RQTs was developed through the support of the National College of Teaching and Leadership.
Embedding Excellence encourages teachers to be innovative practitioners using the very latest evidence based research to develop and improve their practice. The programme supports Recently Qualified Teachers in ensuring teaching is effective by using a three session metacognitive cycle. Participants are encouraged to collaborate and develop their use of evidence informed research in their own classrooms by planning, monitoring and evaluating their own action research project
This programme supplements the DfE Early Career Framework (ECF), endorsed by the Education Endowment Foundation, by
- Exploring how to support all pupils to succeed
- Providing a platform for future development that builds on NQT Induction
- Covers areas in greater depth as teachers continue to become experts
All sessions take place at: BTSA, c/o Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy, Sussex Place, Longton, Stoke on Trent, ST3 4TP.
Parking is available at the Florence Sports and Social, Lightwood Road, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST3 4JS (Short walk away from Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy).
Please do not use staff or co-op car park.
To book your place(s) on this course, either:
- Complete the online form below
- Email email@example.com
- Call Josephine Edwards on 01782 235 523
PLEASE NOTE: 14 days’ notice must be given to cancel a course to avoid a cancellation charge
An invoice will be sent via email following your booking.
Upon submission, you shall receive an email confirming your booking.
Please check your spam/junk folder and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive this email.