Primary Core Five: Maths, English, Science, Computing and R.E Summer 2023
- Date: See dates below
- Time: 1:30pm – 4:00pm for all sessions
- Location: BTSA Hub (Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy). R.E will be at the Lighthouse Centre, Kingsland CE Academy
- Cost: £50 per subject per person
Details and content
Our Core Five network sessions are facilitated by Specialist Leaders of Education who are experts in their field.
The content of each session covers current issues and addresses personal needs.
The meetings support subject leaders and co-ordinators of the five National Curriculum core subjects – English, Maths, Science, Computing and R.E.
These leaders may be experienced or new to the role.
- Tuesday 16th May 2023, 1:30pm – 4:00pm
- Tuesday 23rd May 2023, 1:30pm – 4:00pm
- Tuesday 13th June 2023, 1:30pm – 4:00pm
- Tuesday 27th June 2023, 1:30pm – 4:00pm
- Tuesday 20th June 2023, 1:30pm – 4:00pm
All sessions take place at: BTSA, c/o Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy, Sussex Place, Longton, Stoke on Trent, ST3 4TP.
Parking is available at the Florence Sports and Social, Lightwood Road, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST3 4JS (Short walk away from Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy).
Please do not use staff or co-op car park.
Core 5 R.E takes place at: Lighthouse Centre, Kingsland CE Academy, Eaves Lane, Bucknall, Stoke on Trent, ST2 9AS
To book your place(s) on this course, either:
- Complete the online form below
- Email email@example.com
- Call Maxine Spooner on 01782 486 350
PLEASE NOTE: 14 days’ notice must be given to cancel a course to avoid a cancellation charge
An invoice will be sent via email following your booking.
Upon submission, you shall receive an email confirming your booking.
Please check your spam/junk folder and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive this email.