The portal for 2017/18 School Direct applications is now open
We are delighted to announce that our School Direct teacher training programme starting in September 2017 is now open for applications.
We have a limited number of places so please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Applicants must have:
- Preferable 2:1 or above degree
- Maths, English and Science GCSE grade C or above
- Sound knowledge of Foundation Stage/Key Stage 1 OR Key Stage 1/2
- Experience in a school—classroom based (paid or voluntary)
- Potential to teach letter from schools
- A personal statement submitted with application
Please note, you will need to pass Maths and English skills tests before commencing the programme.
We are looking for ambitious individuals who can demonstrate potential and show strong commitment. Our School Direct programme is for people who are willing to work hard and are passionate about training to teach. Interested?
How to apply
Apply for our School Direct programme via The UCAS Portal, by searching for Britannia Teaching School Alliance.
The Portal closes when all places are full so please do not delay your application.
Thinking of teaching?
On our School Direct teacher training programme, you’ll be given in-depth experience in the classroom.
We have a proven track record:
- 100% of 2015 School Direct trainees rated as a good or outstanding
- 100% of trainees in NQT posts following completion for the third year running
See details about our School Direct programme here.