The Poetry of Play
- Date: Wednesday 9th March 2022
- Time: 9:00am – 3:30pm
- Location: Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy
- Cost: £185 per person
Details and content
Join Greg Bottrill , author of the bestselling ‘Can I Go And Play Now?’ and ‘School and the Magic of Children’ to explore the art of co-playing and how to shape children’s learning experiences in the
adventure that they deserve and need. Across the day, Greg will look at developing confident interactions, introduce Next Steps planning and its companion Doughnut and Dinner Party planning
concepts, explore the power of the 3M’s approach to all areas of EYFS, the potential of the Magic Mirror toolkit to identify areas for development, ways of levelling up early writing with the Message
Centre as well as ways to explore the joy of early with a host of takeaways to implement as an added layer of magic over your practice.
This course is perfect for Home School Link Workers, Safeguarding Leads, Office Staff and Teachers from all phases. By the end of the session course attendees will have:
- Create the ideal learning landscape
- Develop confident interactions
- Discover the impact of Next Steps planning
- Explore the power of the 3M’s approach to all areas of EYFS
- Evaluate your practice with the Magic Mirror toolkit to identify areas for development
Level up early writing with the Message Centre Masterclass THE way to bring joy and energy to early writing
- Learn the beauty of IVA three steps to success
The session takes place at: BTSA, c/o Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy, Sussex Place, Longton, Stoke on Trent, ST3 4TP.
Parking is available at the Florence Sports and Social, Lightwood Road, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST3 4JS (Short walk away from Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy).
Please do not use staff or co-op car park.
To book your place(s) on this course, either:
- Complete the online form below
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Maxine Spooner on 01782 486 350
PLEASE NOTE: 14 days’ notice must be given to cancel a course to avoid a cancellation charge
An invoice will be sent via email following your booking.
Please check your spam/junk folder and email email@example.com if you do not receive this email.