Phonics and Reading
- Date: Tuesday 22 January 2019
- Time: 8:45am- 11:45am
- Location: Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy
- Cost: £150 per person
Details and content
This interactive session will provide participants with the opportunity to improve their knowledge and understanding of phonics and reading.
Participants will take away a bank of practical ideas to make phonics fun and a range of strategies to help support reading across Key Stages One and Two.
- The essentials of good phonics teaching
- The role of phonics in teaching reading and writing
- Practical ideas to develop a fun and active phonics curriculum
- Organising guided and shared reading
- Strategies to promote depth in comprehension
This course is suitable for primary practitioners working in Early Years to Key Stage Two.
The session takes place at: BTSA, c/o Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy, Sussex Place, Longton, Stoke on Trent, ST3 4TP.
Parking is available at the Florence Sports and Social, Lightwood Road, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST3 4JS (Short walk away from Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy).
Please do not use staff or co-op car park.
To book your place(s) on this course, either:
- Complete the online form below
- Email email@example.com
- Call Josephine Edwards on 01782 235 523
PLEASE NOTE: 14 days’ notice must be given to cancel a course to avoid a cancellation charge
An invoice will be sent via email following your booking.
Upon submission, you shall receive an email confirming your booking.
Please check your spam/junk folder and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive this email.