Paediatric First Aid Training for Early Years Practitioners
- Date: Monday 10 and Tuesday 11 February 2020
- Time: 9:00am – 3:30pm (both days)
- Location: Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy
- Cost: £60 per person (including lunch both days)
Details and content
We are delighted to be working with S&D Training to provide practitioners with this two day paediatric first aid training course. This course is for people looking after young children, including day nurseries, pre schools and school clubs. It is recognised by Ofsted for Early Years (EYFS) and meets Childcare Registration requirements.
The aim of this paediatric first aid training course is to help participants to understand the role and responsibilities of the paediatric first aider and be able to asses and deal with an emergency situation safely. Upon completing the training, participants will be given a Paediatric First Aid at Work certificate which is valid for 3 years.
- Understand how to administer first aid to an infant and a child
- Learn about how to safely administer emergency first aid to an infant and a child in particular emergency situations, including diabetic emergencies, asthma attacks, allergic reactions and meningitis
- Understand how to complete records relating to illnesses, injuries and emergency situations
Please note: spaces are limited to 12 people so please book early.
The session takes place at: BTSA, c/o Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy, Sussex Place, Longton, Stoke on Trent, ST3 4TP.
Parking is available at the Florence Sports and Social, Lightwood Road, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST3 4JS (Short walk away from Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy).
Please do not use staff or co-op car park.
Unfortunately, this course is now fully booked
If you wish to be added to the waiting list, or would like further information please either:
Email email@example.com or call Maxine Spooner on 01782 235 524
We may also run this course again so please get in touch for details.