- Date: Wednesday 3 June 2020
- Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Location: Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy
- Cost: £70 per person
Details and content
BTSA are delighted to host this course facilitated by Richard Hatwood. Richard is a primary school Headteacher and educational consultant specialising in effective teaching and learning in Geography. He has developed a range of professional development materials to support high quality teaching and learning across the primary age range.
In addition, he is a trainer for the British Council and Teaching and Learning Innovation Fund Critical Thinking Courses.
The course will include the following –
- A focus on effective teaching and learning in Geography
- How to develop effective Geography teaching through numeracy and literacy
- The role of fieldwork and critical thinking
- Sharing of practical tools, suggestions and resources to further develop the effectiveness of primary geography teaching
The session takes place at: BTSA, c/o Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy, Sussex Place, Longton, Stoke on Trent, ST3 4TP.
Parking is available at the Florence Sports and Social, Lightwood Road, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST3 4JS (Short walk away from Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy).
Please do not use staff, Co-Op or New Florence pub car parks.
To book your place(s) on this course, either:
- Complete the online form below
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Josephine Edwards on 01782 235 523
PLEASE NOTE: 14 days’ notice must be given to cancel a course to avoid a cancellation charge
An invoice will be sent via email following your booking.
Please check your spam/junk folder and email email@example.com if you do not receive this email.