Metacognition and Self-Regulated Learning
- Date: Tuesday 11 September 2018
- Time: 8:45am – 11:30am
- Location: Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy
- Cost: £150 per person
Details and content
This session will provide Primary teachers and school leaders with a walk-through of the Metacognition and Self-Regulated Learning Guidance Report published by the Education Endowment Foundation. It will include practical suggestions for applying the seven recommendations in a Primary setting as summarised in the table below.
Course content includes:
- Context and current thinking
- Detailed analysis of the EEF report including references for further reading
- Primary phase examples of how to introduce and embed the seven recommendations
The session takes place at: BTSA, c/o Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy, Sussex Place, Longton, Stoke on Trent, ST3 4TP.
Parking is available at the Florence Sports and Social, Lightwood Road, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST3 4JS (Short walk away from Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy).
Please do not use staff or co-op car park.
To book your place(s) on this course, either:
- Complete the online form below
- Email email@example.com
- Call Josephine Edwards on 01782 235 523
PLEASE NOTE: 14 days’ notice must be given to cancel a course to avoid a cancellation charge
An invoice will be sent via email following your booking.
Upon submission, you shall receive an email confirming your booking.
Please check your spam/junk folder and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive this email.