- Date: Tuesday 4th January 2022
- Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Location: Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy
- Cost: £65 per person
Details and content
BTSA are delighted to host this course facilitated by Steven Talbot .The aim of this session is to introduce delegates to some of thetechniques that can stop issues from escalating and allow them to
respond and react in an assertive manner. There’s no role play andit is fun, fun, fun! Promise
This course is perfect for Home School Link Workers, Safeguarding Leads, Office Staff and Teachers from all phases. By the end of the session course attendees will have:
- Examined the escalation factors that create conflict.
- Described how ineffective and effective communication can bring problems and resolutions.
- Explained pro social behaviour.
- Explored the need for assertive responses to challenging behaviour.
- Used the DESC principle to explore assertive actions.
The session takes place at: BTSA, c/o Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy, Sussex Place, Longton, Stoke on Trent, ST3 4TP.
Parking is available at the Florence Sports and Social, Lightwood Road, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST3 4JS (Short walk away from Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy).
Please do not use staff or co-op car park.
To book your place(s) on this course, either:
- Complete the online form below
- Email email@example.com
- Call Maxine Spooner on 01782 486 350
PLEASE NOTE: 14 days’ notice must be given to cancel a course to avoid a cancellation charge
An invoice will be sent via email following your booking.
Please check your spam/junk folder and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive this email.