Ideas For Teaching Primary Art And D.T. In The New Ofsted Framework
- Date: Monday 22 June 2020
- Time: 9:00am – 3:30pm
- Location: Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy
- Cost: £50 per person (includes lunch)
Details and content
OFSTED are inspecting all subjects in an effort to refocus schools towards a curriculum that supports a broad and balanced curriculum, it is therefore urgent that schools address this skills gap – but where do you start?
This one day course is a must for Primary Subject Art leaders, and will combine:
- Hands on practical sessions with guidance
- Discussions on how you can audit your existing curriculum model ensuring intent, implementation and impact
- A focus on drawing which underpins all aspects of Art and Design within sketchbooks
The session takes place at: BTSA, c/o Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy, Sussex Place, Longton, Stoke on Trent, ST3 4TP.
Parking is available at the Florence Sports and Social, Lightwood Road, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST3 4JS (Short walk away from Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy).
Please do not use staff, Co-Op or New Florence pub car parks.
To book your place(s) on this course, either:
- Complete the online form below
- Email email@example.com
- Call Josephine Edwards on 01782 235 523
PLEASE NOTE: 14 days’ notice must be given to cancel a course to avoid a cancellation charge
An invoice will be sent via email following your booking.
Please check your spam/junk folder and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive this email.