- Date: Thursday 4 October 2018
- Time: 1:30pm – 3:30pm
- Location: Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy
- Cost: FREE
Details and content
Explorify’s simple but high quality and visual activities spark curiosity, and support scientific thinking in primary pupils. This session will explore how to get the most from Explorify, a totally free resource of low preparation, creative science activities for primary school learning.
Course content includes:
Learn how Explorify can help you and your colleagues to:
- broaden and deepen science teaching and learning
- develop skills to think scientifically
- assess pupils’ learning
- engage all your learners.
The session takes place at: BTSA, c/o Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy, Sussex Place, Longton, Stoke on Trent, ST3 4TP.
Parking is available at the Florence Sports and Social, Lightwood Road, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST3 4JS (Short walk away from Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy).
Please do not use staff or co-op car park.
To book your place(s) on this course, either:
- Complete the online form below
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Josephine Edwards on 01782 235 523
PLEASE NOTE: 14 days’ notice must be given to cancel a course to avoid a cancellation charge
An invoice will be sent via email following your booking.
Upon submission, you shall receive an email confirming your booking.
Please check your spam/junk folder and email email@example.com if you do not receive this email.