Emergency First Aid At Work
- Date: Friday 15 May 2020
- Time: 9:00am – 3:30pm
- Location: Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy
- Cost: £80 per person (including lunch)
Details and content
This one day Emergency First Aid training course is suitable for school staff who work with pupils from Year One to Year Six, including Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Midday Assistants and Care Club workers.
Upon successful completion of the course participants will be equipped with the essential skills needed to give safe, prompt and effective first aid in emergency situations.
Course content includes:
- The role and responsibilities of an emergency first aider
- How to assess an incident
- How to manage an unresponsive casualty
- How to use CPR, AED and the Recovery Position effectively
- How to deal with choking, seizures, shock, wounds and bleeding
- How to treat minor injuries including cuts, grazes, bruises, minor burns and scalds
Please note: spaces are limited to 12 people so please book early.
The session takes place at: BTSA, c/o Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy, Sussex Place, Longton, Stoke on Trent, ST3 4TP.
Parking is available at the Florence Sports and Social, Lightwood Road, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST3 4JS (Short walk away from Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy).
Please do not use staff or co-op car park.
To book your place(s) on this course, either:
- Complete the online form below
- Email email@example.com
- Call Maxine Spooner on 01782 235 524
PLEASE NOTE: 14 days’ notice must be given to cancel a course to avoid a cancellation charge
An invoice will be sent via email following your booking.
Please check your spam/junk folder and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive this email.