Effective Subject Leadership
- Date:Thurs 21st October 2021
- Time: 9:00am – 11:30am
- Location: Online
- Cost: £60 per person
Details and content
This session will provide Primary participants with the skills and tools to lead a curriculum subject or area of whole school responsibility. Content reflects the demands of the Ofsted framework which focuses on Intent, Implementation and Impact of the school curriculum. The session is suitable for anyone who is new to the role of Subject Leader or would like to refresh their skills.
Course Content Includes
- Core purpose and key outcomes of being a subject leader
- Knowledge, skills and attributes needed to carry out the role effectively
- Walkthrough of the Ofsted inspection process
- A toolkit to support subject leaders
To book your place(s) on this course, either:
- Complete the online form below
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Maxine Spooner on 01782 486 350
PLEASE NOTE: 14 days’ notice must be given to cancel a course to avoid a cancellation charge
An invoice will be sent via email following your booking.
Please check your spam/junk folder and email email@example.com if you do not receive this email.