Being An Effective Subject Leader
- Date: Thursday 11 October 2018
- Time: 1:30pm – 4:00pm
- Location: Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy
- Cost: £95
Details and content
This stand alone session will provide you with the leadership tools to manage a primary curriculum subject or area of whole school responsibility.
During the session we will cover four key areas of the subject leader role:
- Providing strategic direction and development of your subject/area
- Securing effective teaching and ensuring pupil achievement
- Leading and managing staff including having successful conversations
- Efficient and effective deployment of staff and resources
This session is suitable for anyone who is new to role or would like to refresh their skills.
The session takes place at: BTSA, c/o Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy, Sussex Place, Longton, Stoke on Trent, ST3 4TP.
Parking is available at the Florence Sports and Social, Lightwood Road, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST3 4JS (Short walk away from Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy).
Please do not use staff or co-op car park.
To book your place(s) on this course, either:
- Complete the online form below
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Josephine Edwards on 01782 235 523
PLEASE NOTE: 14 days’ notice must be given to cancel a course to avoid a cancellation charge
An invoice will be sent via email following your booking.
Upon submission, you shall receive an email confirming your booking.
Please check your spam/junk folder and email email@example.com if you do not receive this email.