Early Years In-house Training: 6 Available Topics
- Date: A date to suit you
- Time: At a time to suit you
- Location: In your own setting
- Cost: Please get in touch for details
Our in-house Early Years training provides a PVI or a school to access training in their own setting.
The following packages are on offer, at a date and time to suit you.
Please complete the below form for more information. We’ll come back to you regarding price and availability.
Creative Story Telling
- The opportunity to engage in a range of creative ideas
- Practical hands-on activities
- A session to inspire and promote quality story telling experiences
Phonics Phase 1 and 2
- A fun phonics session with lots of ideas for games and activities
- A session to promote Phase 1 and Phase 2 Phonics
Knowledge and Understanding of the World
- Hands-on practical ideas and learning opportunities
- A session to effectively support teaching and learning
- Practical activities that can be used inside and outside to promote mathematical development
- A creative and practical session that explores the use and development of outdoor learning
- A key focus on the role of the adult in supporting and extending children’s opportunities for learning
All training sessions are aimed at Early Years practitioners and TAs in PVIs and schools.
To request further information, either:
- Complete the online form below
- Email email@example.com
- Call Josephine Edwards at 01782 235 524
We look forward to hearing from you.
Upon submission, you shall receive an email confirming your booking.
Please check your spam/junk folder and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive this email.