CPD Toolkit Webinar: Developing a CPD Programme
How can your school develop its CPD programme?
Join this webinar by CPD Toolkit to hear from John Collier, Deputy Director of BTSA, about how your school can create an effective CPD provision.
Topics covered will include:
- Auditing and responding to staff need
- Features of effective professional development
- Designing a school professional development programme
There will also be an opportunity to ask John any questions you might have on the topic.
John leads on the CPD strand at Britannia both as main facilitator and creator of teaching and learning programmes. John is also a specialist leader of education and is a member of the St Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust executive board.
This was a free webinar and took place on Tuesday 14 March 2017 16:00 – 16:30 GMT
John has provided the below free resources following the webinar:
- Self-audit against the CPD standard for school leaders
- Self-audit against the CPD standard for teachers
For more information please contact John at firstname.lastname@example.org