To supplement our training courses we provide a range of tips and resources.
These will help you to develop your leadership knowledge and skills.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Dr Stephen R. Covey
- The 8thHabit by Dr Stephen R. Covey
- Black Box Thinking by Matthew Syed
- Bounce by Matthew Syed
- Brave Heads by Dave Harris
- Change by Richard Gerver
- Change Agents by Steve Chalke
- From Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Growth Mindsetsby Carole Dweck
- Head First by Tony Buzzan
- High Performers by Alistair Smith
- I’m not crazy, I’m just not you by Roger Pearman
- Journey To Outstanding by Sonia Gill
- Leadership with a moral purpose by Will Ryan
- Make the most of your mind by Tony Buzzan
- Mind Maps at Work by Tony Buzzan
- One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard and Spencer Johnson
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a WorldThat Can’t Stop TalkingbySusan Cain
- The Chimp Paradox by Steve Peters
- The Five Temptations of a CEO by Patrick Lencioni
- The Naked Coach by David Taylor
- The Naked Leader by David Taylor
- The New Leaders by Daniel Goleman
- The NLP Coach by Ian Macdermotand Wendy Jagg
- The Power of Diversity by Barbara Prashing
- Time To Think and More Time To Think by Nancy Kline
- What colour is your parachute? by Richard N Bolles
Andrew Warren, Director of BTSA, explores the whether certain leaders are born inspirational. HOW DO I BECOME an inspirational leader?
Our Specialist Leaders of Education share their latest top tips for the classroom. Tips for computing, SEN, science, Early Years. phonics, English and maths.
Executive Head and BTSA associate facilitator David Alston reminds us of the importance of professional nourishment. How are we nourishing our colleagues?