Teaching and Learning Resources
Teaching and learning resources
To supplement our training courses we provide a range of tips and resources.
These will help you to develop your knowledge and skills.
- Self-audit against the standards for teachers’ CPD
- Self-audit against the standards for school leaders’ CPD
- Effective Primary Teaching Report 2016
- Teaching Tomorrow’s Teachers Today
- Effective Teaching Report 2013
- Inspiring Teachers Report 2014
- Mapping of Seminal Reports on Teaching
- State of Education Survey Report 2016
- What Makes Great Teaching Report
- What Works – Evidence for Decision Makers
Teaching and learning articles
We are pleased to announce the release of our new CPD brochure for schools for 2018-19.
Ahead of anti-bullying week 2016 Jane Henry, KiVa Trainer for Staffordshire & Stoke-on-Trent, looks at school bullying in England and across Europe.
Our Specialist Leaders of Education share their latest top tips for the classroom. Tips for computing, SEN, science, Early Years. phonics, English and maths.