What courses are coming up at BTSA in the New Year?
Here at BTSA we offer a diverse range of outstanding CPD courses for primary schools and settings, for staff at all stages of their teaching career. We have over 25 upcoming courses and programmes for the 2016/17 Spring term, covering the below areas:
- Middle Leadership
- Early Years
- TAs and Support Staff
- Core Four
- Teaching and Learning
- Whole School Programmes
Please use the links in the monthly calendar below to find further information about each of our upcoming courses and programmes. Please also use the links to find details about how to book places for you or your colleagues: either online, by phone or by email.
If you have any questions about any of these courses or bespoke / in-house training please contact us here.
We look forward to seeing you in the BTSA Hub in the New Year!
- Start Friday 13 January (4 modules): Middle Leadership Training Programme – £400 for the whole programme
- Monday 16 January: Raising Boy’s Achievement (Early Years) – £25 per person
- Tuesday 17 January: Practical Strategies to Tackle Bullying in Schools – £25 per person
- Tuesday 17 January: Effective Feedback: Mark Less, Impact More! – £75 per person
- Wednesday 18 January: The Reggio Way (Early Years) – £25 per person
- Thursday 19 January: Working with Numicon (Early Years) – £25 per person
- Start Tuesday 24 January (3 sessions): Embedding Excellence for RQTs – £300 for the whole programme
- Thursday 26 January: Safeguarding Autistic Children in Mainstream Schools – £25 per person
- Start Monday 30 January (3 sessions): Effective Primary Teaching – £300 for the whole programme
- Thursday 2 February: Titanic Science – £100 per person (including free resource)
- Monday 6 February: Fascinating Early Science – £25 per person
- Thursday 9 February: Exploring Continuous Provison in Early Years – £25 per person
- Start Thursday 9 February (3 sessions): Effectively Deploying your TAs and Support Staff – £300 for the whole programme
- Thursday 16 February: Soundpots for Early Years – £25 per person
- Thursday 16 February: Developing Growth Mindsets – £75 per person
- Start Monday 27 February (3 sessions): Effective Classroom Support: TAs and Support Staff – £300 for the whole programme
- Thursday 2 March: Using Creativity to Enrich your Early Years Curriculum – £25 per person
- Tuesday 7 March: Core Four, Masterful Maths – £40 per person
- Wednesday 8 March: Network Meeting for Deputy Heads and Assistant Heads – £0
- Monday 13 March: Characteristics of Effective Early Learning – £25 per person
- Wednesday 15 March: Mark Making in the Early Years – £25 per person
- Thursday 16 March: Core Four – Excellent English – £40 per person
- Tuesday 21 March: Working Scientifically in the Primary Classroom – £100 per person (including free resource)
- Thursday 23 March: Core Four – Clever Computing – £40 per person
- Tuesday 28 March: Core Four, Successful Science – £40 per person
You can also watch this video from Deputy Director for CPD, John Collier, for more information about CPD at BTSA.
We are pleased to announce the release of our new CPD brochure for schools for 2018-19.
On Friday 18th May school leaders from across the region will once again gather for the West Midlands School Leaders Annual Conference: The School Led System – Getting Down to Business, #WMschooled.
Trainee teachers from our 2017/18 School Direct programme have just returned from their unique enhanced international placement in The Netherlands, with Zwolle University.
The Teacher Development Trust, the national charity for professional learning is launching a new project in Stoke-on-Trent and North Staffordshire to support schools in developing the most effective CPD.