What courses are coming up at BTSA this half term?
Here at BTSA we offer a diverse range of outstanding CPD courses for primary schools and settings, for staff at all stages of their teaching career.
Please use the links in the monthly calendar below to find further information about each of our upcoming courses and programmes. Please also use the links to find details about how to book places for you or your colleagues: either online, by phone or by email.
We look forward to seeing you in the BTSA Hub this half term!
- Thursday 2 March: Using Creativity to Enrich your Early Years Curriculum – £25 per person
- Tuesday 7 March: Core Four – Masterful Maths – £40 per person
- Friday 10 March: Engagement Through English – £100 per person (including lunch)
- Monday 13 March: Characteristics of Effective Early Learning – £25 per person
- Wednesday 15 March: Mark Making in the Early Years – £25 per person
- Thursday 16 March: Core Four – Excellent English – £40 per person
- Monday 20 March: Effective Classroom Support: The Craft of the TA – £100 per person (including lunch)
- Tuesday 21 March: Working Scientifically in the Primary Classroom – £100 per person (including free resource)
- Tuesday 21 March: Making Maths Count (Early Years) – £25 per person
- Thursday 23 March: Core Four – Clever Computing – £40 per person
- Monday 27 March: Making Phonics Fun (Early Years) – £25 per person
- Tuesday 28 March: Core Four – Successful Science – £40 per person
- Wednesday 29 March: Managing Behaviour in Early Years – £50 per person (including lunch)
- Thursday 30 March: Effective Questioning in the Primary Classroom – £75 per person
- Monday 3 April: Exploring Continuous Provision (Early Years) – £45 per person
- Friday 28 April: Effective Primary Teaching – £100 per person (including lunch)
- Tuesday 2 May: Mark Less, Impact More! – £75 per person
- Tuesday 23 May: Music in the Primary Classroom – £75 per person
We also offer bespoke packages and in-house training, so if there’s something we don’t currently offer or there’s a course you would like all of your staff to attend please get in touch and we’ll do our best to fulfil your needs.
If you have any questions about any of these courses or bespoke / in-house training please contact us here.
We are pleased to announce the release of our new CPD brochure for schools for 2018-19.
On Friday 18th May school leaders from across the region will once again gather for the West Midlands School Leaders Annual Conference: The School Led System – Getting Down to Business, #WMschooled.
Trainee teachers from our 2017/18 School Direct programme have just returned from their unique enhanced international placement in The Netherlands, with Zwolle University.
The Teacher Development Trust, the national charity for professional learning is launching a new project in Stoke-on-Trent and North Staffordshire to support schools in developing the most effective CPD.