Primary Core Four: Maths, English, Science and Computing
- Date: See dates below
- Time: 1:30pm – 4:00pm for all sessions
- Location: Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy for all sessions
- Cost: £50 per subject per person
Details and content
Our Core Four network sessions are facilitated by Specialist Leaders of Education who are experts in their field.
The content of each session covers current issues and addresses personal needs.
The meetings support subject leaders and co-ordinators of the four National Curriculum core subjects – English, Maths, Science and Computing.
These leaders may be experienced or new to the role.
- Thursday 4 June 2020, 1:30pm – 4:00pm
- Tuesday 9 June 2020, 1:30pm – 4:00pm
- Wednesday 10 June 2020, 1:30pm – 4:00pm
- Friday 19 June 2020, 1:30pm – 4:00pm
All sessions take place at: BTSA, c/o Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy, Sussex Place, Longton, Stoke on Trent, ST3 4TP.
Parking is available at the Florence Sports and Social, Lightwood Road, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST3 4JS (Short walk away from Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy).
Please do not use staff or co-op car park.
To book your place(s) on this course, either:
- Complete the online form below
- Email email@example.com
- Call Josephine Edwards on 01782 235 524
PLEASE NOTE: 14 days’ notice must be given to cancel a course to avoid a cancellation charge
An invoice will be sent via email following your booking.
Upon submission, you shall receive an email confirming your booking.
Please check your spam/junk folder and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive this email.