Primary Core Five: Maths, English, Science, Computing and R.E
- Date: See dates below
- Time: 1:30pm – 4:00pm for all sessions
- Location: Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy for all sessions
- Cost: £50 per subject per person
Details and content
Our Core Five network sessions are facilitated by Specialist Leaders of Education who are experts in their field.
The content of each session covers current issues and addresses personal needs.
The meetings support subject leaders and co-ordinators of the five National Curriculum core subjects – English, Maths, Science, Computing and R.E.
These leaders may be experienced or new to the role.
*Please note Autumn 2021 dates will be online sessions.
- Tuesday 12th October 2021, 1:30pm – 4:00pm
- Tuesday 9th November 2021, 1:30pm – 4:00pm
- Tuesday 19th October 2021, 1:30pm – 4:00pm
- Tuesday 30th November 2021, 1:30pm – 4:00pm
- Tuesday 16th November 2021, 1:30pm – 4:00pm
All sessions take place at: BTSA, c/o Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy, Sussex Place, Longton, Stoke on Trent, ST3 4TP.
Parking is available at the Florence Sports and Social, Lightwood Road, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST3 4JS (Short walk away from Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy).
Please do not use staff or co-op car park.
To book your place(s) on this course, either:
- Complete the online form below
- Email email@example.com
- Call Maxine Spooner on 01782 486 350
PLEASE NOTE: 14 days’ notice must be given to cancel a course to avoid a cancellation charge
An invoice will be sent via email following your booking.
Upon submission, you shall receive an email confirming your booking.
Please check your spam/junk folder and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive this email.