- Date: Monday 29 June and Tuesday 30 June 2020
- Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Location: Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy
- Cost: £210 per person (includes lunch both days)
Details and content
Course content includes:
- How to engage children with autism
- How to teach children with autism to focus, sustain and shift their attention
- How to teach, encourage and support communication
- How to foster group learning skills
- How to embed early social interaction skills into group work
- How to set up and run the intervention with groups of children
- How to nurture the supporting team working with you
- How to modify and adapt levels of stimulation/distraction in a group setting
- How to use shared good times with the group and staff team working together in highly engaging activities to build relationships and trust
- A framework that encourages breadth and depth in learning for those who find linear progression challenging
The session takes place at: BTSA, c/o Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy, Sussex Place, Longton, Stoke on Trent, ST3 4TP.
Parking is available at the Florence Sports and Social, Lightwood Road, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST3 4JS (Short walk away from Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy).
Please do not use staff, Co-Op or New Florence pub car parks.
To book your place(s) on this course, either:
If you wish to be added to the waiting list, or would like further information please either:
- Complete the online form below
- Email email@example.com
- Call Maxine Spooner on 01782 235 524
PLEASE NOTE: 14 days’ notice must be given to cancel a course to avoid a cancellation charge
An invoice will be sent via email following your booking.
Upon submission, you shall receive an email confirming your booking.
Please check your spam/junk folder and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive this email.